Features of BE95 BE33000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Features of BE95 BE33000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Features of BE95 BE33000
Features of BE95 BE33000
2024-01-05 14:54:25

Hello,

I'm wanting to get a new mesh setup in my new home.  I'm reading about the BE95 BE33000 system and wondering, as it's a big want, does this system automatically repair bad connections vice just stopping the connection if there is a problem?  My old Linksys Velop just stopped connecting and I had to physically turn off the child nodes and turn them back on to reestablish connections.  Think that is just plain stupid and want a mesh system that will identify problems and auto correct to restore the strong connection.

Does this BE95 setup do that?

Cheers!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Features of BE95 BE33000
2024-01-05 22:02:13

Hey @UAPilot,

Yes, this is actually one of the main advantages to using Deco, as it uses an AI-Driven Mesh

Satellite Deco nodes, of any model, will switch between whichever backhaul method is available - with a preference to use the wired backhaul.

If the wired backhaul fails, then the nodes will automatically switch to using a wireless backhaul. 

There are also settings in the Deco app to force your Deco nodes to use a specific backhaul method when using a wireless connection. With the features that come with Wi-Fi 7, it is actually even easier to maintain a stable mesh network as the range is much higher and all nodes and bands are working together to provide a connection.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 340

Replies: 1

Related Articles