Network Map Device Info Icon Flags

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-27 19:41:09
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Icon Flag

Has anyone found a key to the icons on the Network Map of the web-based router config site? And specificaly, the meaning of the yellow flag on the this icon?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Network Map Device Info Icon Flags
2023-09-28 19:45:45

@ThatUlrich,

Where exactly in the interface are you looking? I can probably find the meaning of the icon.

Normally that icon is seen in relation to Parental Controls, and in the place of a "User" Icon - however I am not sure what it means when attached as a notification bubble.

Options
2023-09-28 19:56:01
Thanks for the reply... The icon was visible from the WiFi configuration website(desktop) >Network Map>Clients>Connected Clients, attached to an unregistered MAC address. Other flags pop up occasionally, and I just haven't found a reference key to them anywhere.
Options
2024-01-02 00:44:04

@ThatUlrich No one posted a reply, and I had the same question.  So, I took a look at the html and that little yellow icon is the "guest tag".  I think that means that device is on the Guest network.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 680

Replies: 3

Related Articles