Home router installation to provided wifi network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-25 18:43:32
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm a first time router installer. I tried installing the wifi using the Tether app, but once I got to the last step to test the internet connection, it tells me "Unable to connect to the internet". 
the power on, 2.4GHz On, and 5GHz On lights are green on the router and the Internet On light is orange. How do I fix this to get my wifi setup? Any troubleshooting tips?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Home router installation to provided wifi network
2023-07-26 08:20:17

@sydestelle5 

Who is your ISP please? Please connect a computer to your ISP modem directly to see if internet works fine from the modem.

If so, please follow this guide to troubleshoot the internet issue on TP-Link router.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 365

Replies: 1

Related Articles