Optimum fiber gateway XSR150DX

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-15 01:13:10
Tags: #Optimum, X4300 PRO, XSR150DX

I'm new to this group, and the 3 pack of DECO X4300s I just bought. I was having a lot of trouble with my internet dropping 4 or 5 times a day - never longer than 4 or 5 minutes. I decided it was time for an upgrade anyway., replace everything. I upgraded to Optimum's 2 GB fiber service. This came with an XSR150DX MODEM/Router. I had the MODEM/Router bridged to eliminate its router. I followed the setup instructions via the downloaded DECO APP. Everything went smoothly to a point, I got the blinking blue light on the DECO, the APP found it, and I was able to log on. Under the heading "Connect your DECO to the Internet," I selected Dynamic IP. Even though the Dynamic IP is checked on the next screen, the "Done" button is grayed out, forcing me to pick from PPPoE, Static IP, L2TP, PPTP, DS-Lite. At this point I am lost and can go no further with the install/configuration APP. Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated. If there is a better place in the forum for this question, let me know.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Optimum fiber gateway XSR150DX
2023-07-17 08:20:31

@applelisa 

Hi, can I have a screenshot of the "Done" button under Dynamic IP that is grayed out?

Are you able to temporarily change Optimum fiber gateway XSR150DX back to router mode, and try to test again whether Dynamic IP is allowed on Deco APP?

And when you updated to Optimum's 2 GB fiber service, have you ever been told whether the internet connection type needs to be changed as well?

Wait for your reply.

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 982

Replies: 1

Tags

Optimum, X4300 PRO, XSR150DX
Related Articles