Deco x60 connects in an inefficient way. How can I force them to connect correctly?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco x60 connects in an inefficient way. How can I force them to connect correctly?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-08 13:56:24
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Having issues with the Deco X60 making some really stupid decisions about how it should connect 5 Deco's together.  It keeps chaining a X60 to another X60 much further away than it's closest possible and killing speeds in that area.

Is there a way for force this to change?

TIA.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco x60 connects in an inefficient way. How can I force them to connect correctly?
2023-04-13 07:20:53

@iSeptimus 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Can I have some pictures of the network map as well as the signal source strength on the Deco APP?

fbcddc26dbd04843b17b855d0cb15542

If possible, it is also suggested to send me a picture of the 6*Deco X60s platform, such as the picture here:

Manual Signal Source Selection on Deco

Deco X60 is planned to support manually selecting the signal source of satellite Deco units.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 180

Replies: 1

Related Articles