Votes

Archer AX11000 & all other oneMesh products must have ethernet backhaul

Votes

Archer AX11000 & all other oneMesh products must have ethernet backhaul

22 Reply
Re:Archer AX11000 & all other oneMesh products must have ethernet backhaul
2024-09-09 23:33:10

Hello??? Tpkink?? Whatever happened to this? Just tried setting my old ax11000 as part of a mesh system to my BE19000 only to but I can't make the ax11000 use a wired back haul!?  What gives????

Options
Re:Archer AX11000 & all other oneMesh products must have ethernet backhaul
a week ago

@Systox I am in the same position. I have a new WiFi 7 Router from TP-Link that is both EasyMesh and OneMesh compatible, and would like to set up my Archer AX11000 as a satellite to my new router. I do not care if I need to use OneMesh or EasyMesh. I have gone through the effort of setting up a Cat6a Ethernet connection from one end of my house to the other based on the assurances that this mesh functionality via Ethernet backhaul was nearly complete for the AX11000 many months ago.

If this isn't going to happen / will never happen, we should be provided coupons for discounted options that will work with Ethernet backhaul, but I would much rather prefer for TP-Link to honor its prior commitments rather than go radio silent. If this continues I will return my latest purchase and switch to Netgear going forward.

Options

Voters 12

+ 8 Voters