AX21 - Cannot Ping XBOX that it shows as a client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-05 19:01:17
Model: Archer AX21  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5 Build 20211231 rel.63562(5553)

I'm having trouble with an Xbox, that keeps dropping connection.
There are two Xbox on the network and I tried using Diagnostics to Ping and One works and the other does not

Any ideas on why?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX21 - Cannot Ping XBOX that it shows as a client
2022-02-16 12:54:30

Hi @Back21986 

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to reply you late. Forum has been busy recently. 

May I know how are these two XBOX connected to the Archer AX21?Via wireless connection or Ethernet connection?

Is there any other device that also have the dropping issue?

If router can't ping one of the XBOX, I think the physical connection has some issue. You can swap physical connections of these two Xbox and see what will happen. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 386

Replies: 1

Related Articles