Votes

Device bandwidth usage reporting

Votes

Device bandwidth usage reporting

76 Reply
RE:Device bandwidth usage reporting
2 weeks ago

@Macstered - I'm hoping you have provided product feedback via the Deco App you use to manage your devices.  If the TP-Link receives many requests via that route, then perhaps utilisation reports by device (e.g. last minute, last five minutes, last hour, last day, last week, last month, user-defined range) may be more likely to appear in the future.

Options
a week ago

@RiBr I have no idea where to do that in app. I was under the impression using this forum was where the request should go. Also this has been requested for YEARS it seems. If this (VERY common) functionality is a blind spot to TP-Link then shame on their product managers. 

Options
a week ago
needed
Options
a week ago

@ShaGo - it was under "support center" from the hamburger menu, but I've checked just now and the ability to submit a feature request (or contact support) seems to have gone away - it is now just full of FAQs.  If you search for "utilisation", it says "no results found" and suggests contacting technical support - but doesn't provide an option of how.

Perhaps I need to try again during US business hours to see if I get a different result.  That said, the response I got from my feature request was from support.uk@tp-link.com with a ticket number and the following text:

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us! Your feedback is incredibly valuable as we strive to enhance our services for you. We've noted your input and will consider it as we move forward. Your engagement shapes our decisions, and we're grateful for your contribution.

Feel free to share more ideas or feedback with us anytime. We're here to listen and improve your experience with us.

Maybe email if the best approach if this forum isn't getting any traction.

Options
a week ago
For US users, send an email directly to: support.usa@tp-link.com and demand this feature. It's been nearly 2 years since this thread started, and TP-Link needs a fire lit under their behinds.
Options
a week ago

@KapnKrunch Great idea!  Here's what I just sent.  

43640b34ec4c498caf67c94f867334ed

Options

Voters 70

+ 66 Voters