Roku Express says my Deco MPlus has weak wifi but my speed test says it's super fast.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Roku Express says my Deco MPlus has weak wifi but my speed test says it's super fast.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-17 06:13:58

I just installed a DECO M9Plus in our house, 1200 sq ft, 3 units. The speed tests show that I'm getting fast speed but the Roku Express in the living room says my connection is too weak and won't play anything. Is it my Deco or is it my Roku? What I can I do? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Roku Express says my Deco MPlus has weak wifi but my speed test says it's super fast.
2021-01-19 00:04:39 - last edited 2021-01-19 00:04:49

@Grass 

The Roku may be connecting to a Deco node further away, try rebooting your Roku unit to see if it will reconnect with the node that is closer. In the Deco app, you should also be able to determine what the Roku is connecting to by tapping on the globe icon and then selecting a Deco unit that shows what is connected.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 658

Replies: 1

Related Articles