Ax10 Android Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-07 17:45:27

One of the main reasons I purchased a new router was to get wifi connection notifications.  Now I find out that this feature was recently taken away by discontinuing IFTTT integration and am stuck with pretty much the same thing I already had!  There is a section in the app with instructions to activate this feature, but it does not work.  Is this going to be fixed?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Ax10 Android Notifications
2020-10-07 19:19:15

@Executive8468 

From my understanding we are working on an alternative to IFTTT but I do not have any updates or status of this.  If you can provide a screenshot of the screen you are looking at I can attempt to get more information for you.

Options
2020-10-07 20:00:55

Carl wrote

@Executive8468 

From my understanding we are working on an alternative to IFTTT but I do not have any updates or status of this.  If you can provide a screenshot of the screen you are looking at I can attempt to get more information for you.

@Carl 

Options
2020-10-07 22:04:23

@Executive8468 

Okay it does look like the plans have progressed.  Did you reach out the support team in control of this project @  support.email@tp-link.com?  Just want to make sure before I look into it so that the work isn't counterproductive.   

Options
2020-10-07 22:26:06
Don't think so? I contacted support.usa before i saw the instructions in the app, but they knew nothing about any plans for this. Is that a different department?
Options
2020-12-15 22:36:32
I am in the same position as you. I purchased this router for notification access. However, inside the app, there is no way to turn it on. I have attempted to reach support twice but have been ignored.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 758

Replies: 5

Related Articles