Bedtime issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bedtime issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bedtime issue
Bedtime issue
2020-06-25 04:32:17
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1

Good morning,

I purchased myself 3 deco e4's set them up with extreme ease and was up and running I no time. Next I set up profiles for my kids as they all have different bedtimes however when the youngest childs bedtime was reached all my devices received the bedtime notification I tested to make sure they are not using the same profile which they are not but I couldn't stop this occuring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Options
4 Reply
Re:Bedtime issue
2020-06-25 04:34:09
I will add that mine and my wife's profiles even got it and we don't have any bed time settings inplace
Options
2020-06-25 19:53:45

@McReasty 

Do you happen to have a screenshot of what you are seeing?

With respect to your two smartphones, they are not even included in the parental control profiles and still get the notification?

In the meantime, remove that device from the parental controls, create another profile and add that device into just that.

Options
2020-06-25 19:57:25
I have managed to isolate the fact that when I have a teen profile with bedtime routines I get the issue so for now I'm using a child instead with restrictions removed I believe somehow it has managed to link my adult profiles to the teen bedtime.
Options
2021-03-05 14:46:27

@McReasty did you ever discover a resolution to this? I have exactly the same problem.

Options