Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

i have tried everything to get this setup to work, after spending a decent amount of money, nothing but problems after upgrading from my XE75 system. The BE17000 drops randomly on wired backhauled uni
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestBackhaul MethodWi-Fi 7
By Dcap
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
(I have no idea what hardware version I have, but the system is less than 3 months old, so I assume it's a newer version). I am seeing constant disconnects from GlobalProtect VPN when using this syste
Wi-Fi 7Bandwidth Control/QoSClient DevicesGlobalProtect
By Apolymoxic · Latest post Wednesday by HelpFixDecoApp
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
I currently utilize a pair of Deco BE85's to cover my 1,500 sq.ft. space. The satellite is backhauled with a Cat6 Ethernet cable connected to a 10Gbps ports on each node. Periodically, the satellite w
Wi-Fi 7Client DevicesBackhaul MethodConnectivity Reporting
By browri · Latest post Tuesday by HelpFixDecoApp
4Helpful
103Views
5Replies
I just recently purchased the BE65 Pro, Tri-band whole home system and it hasn't worked right since I installed it. I've spent hours on the phone and scouring websites, and this forum is where I place
Wi-Fi 7Wi-Fi 6E
By Mr_Stanks · Latest post a week ago by HelpFixDecoApp
0Helpful
71Views
1Replies
Despite its promising specifications, the TP-Link Deco BE11000 Mesh Router falls short in several critical areas. Connection Stability: One of the most significant issues is the frequent connection dr
Backhaul MethodClient DevicesWi-Fi 7Reliability
By Graycase · Latest post a week ago by Joshvu72
25Helpful
1805Views
28Replies
Can I mix and match different Deco models and at what extend. Have X75 now 2pack, It does not work well with devices otside the house want WiFi7 system like BE63 as main unit and spread those 2 X75 fa
Wi-Fi 7Backhaul Method
By comm3000 · Latest post a week ago by Ryan
0Helpful
75Views
1Replies
Has anyone tried 1.0.20 Build 20240726 Rel. 12243 for the BE85(US)/V2.6? I saw it in the downloads section and was wondering if I should put it on.
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By Iceman803 · Latest post a week ago by Iceman803
1Helpful
107Views
1Replies
I recently got my BE11000/BE65 3-pack system from Costco. The system has been super unstable after installation. I have them all hardwired to a switch, and all 3 units are set in access point mode. Ho
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 7Firmware UpdateDisconnect
By Dv666 · Latest post a week ago by CCJD
8Helpful
758Views
10Replies
I recently purchased the be75 and have them connected via lan wired backhaul, and have had nothing but problems with the non-main deco. 6ghz network with no Internet, erratic wifi signal and connectio
Firmware UpdateBackhaul MethodWi-Fi 7
By Dcap · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Ryan
0Helpful
157Views
3Replies
I'm wondering if I can achieve wired backhaul using the SFP ports on the satellite routers. ONT > Main BE85 router SFP+ port, Main BE85 router 10G port > Satellite router SFP+ port (or first to a swit
Wi-Fi 7Backhaul Method
By JM22 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Ryan
0Helpful
117Views
2Replies