Votes

Vigi Camera - LED Light button on feature

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Request Vigi app LED light on/off button.. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Request Vigi app LED light on/off button.. Please vote on the main thread.
2024-07-05 02:05:22 - last edited 2024-08-23 01:51:32
Model: VIGI C540S   VIGI C340   VIGI C540-W  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I would like to request for a feature request for the Vigi Cameras. i have multiple Vigi C540W, Vigi C540S, Vigi C340, Vigi C450 that has the LED light feature. Appreciate if there is a button on the app that can turn on the LED light similar to the Tapo cameras. 

This would make it easier to turn the LED lights on the camera for temp use (i.e. up to 30 minutes)  instead of going into the camera settings - Video Display - Image & Night Vision - to have turn on the LED light.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Vigi Camera - LED Light button on feature
2024-07-08 08:06:53

Hi @Wengster007 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What's the LED light you refer to? The light used for the night or in a low-light environment? Or the power indicator for the device?

I am not responsible for the Tapo or any home products. Not very sure about the LED light you refer to.

And this seems to be the VIGI app improvement feedback, not the overall system?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:Vigi Camera - LED Light button on feature
2024-07-08 08:21:12

@Clive_A 

This is the White LED light on the Vigi C540S, C540W, C540, C340, C450. It's found under Settings - Video and Display - Image and Night Vision - White LED Always On.

It would be handy on the preview screen in the Vigi App to have a button/shortcut to enable the White LED light on (to use like a spotlight function) instead of having to go into settings to change it.

Vigi Preview App

This is the Tapo App - and it has a lightbulb icon to turn on the LED White light as a spotlight

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 196

Replies: 2