Switch ACLs - do they work with only a ER7206 router, and EAP Devices.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-05 10:46:21
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have an ER7206, and 3 EAPS managed by Omada Controller.

I do not have any switches managed by Omada controller.

Will switch ACLs work? Or can I only configure EAP ACLs and Gateway ACLs? Gateway ACLs seem to have different options.

I am trying to restrict 1 single IP address from accessing the rest of my network. It is on the same default VLAN of 1.

Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Switch ACLs - do they work with only a ER7206 router, and EAP Devices.
2023-09-06 05:59:38 - last edited 2023-09-06 06:00:39

Hello @J4ce,

The switch ACL is only available on the Omada switches, but you may set the Gateway ACL or EAP ACL to meet your needs.

But note that only the Network can be chosen when you set LAN-LAN Gateway ACL.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-09-11 15:59:29

@Hank21 is there a plan or future possibility of ipgroup being allowed there also?

I believe I did see a feature request for this 

Options
2023-09-12 01:59:43

Hello @J4ce,

Thank you for your feedback and inquiry. I understand that you are eager to know more about the feature request of the IP-Group ACL mentioned in this thread. At this time, we do not have specific information on when the feature will be released or which router model will add the feature of IP-Group ACL finally.

You may vote for that feature request post to show your attitude.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 419

Replies: 3

Related Articles