Vigi Manager Live View Freezes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-10 12:36:29 - last edited a week ago
Model: VIGI NVR1016H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

Several cameras lock up on Vigi Security Manager 1.4.5 Software, this is run on a stand-alone PC running 24/7.

If I go and view on playback the recorded images then the recorded video is there, intact and plays back with no issue.  The cameras are generic non-TPLink cameras that have no issues recording with the Vigi NVR.

Any Idea why the Live View is locking up?  It will sometimes run live for a few days or a few hours.

Steve.

Options
7 Reply
Re:Vigi Manager Live View Freezes
2023-06-13 07:56:44 - last edited a week ago

@iamSteve 

Hi, it's weird, what do you mean "Locking UP"?

Is there a window showing you need to use an account to login the camera and check the live view?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2023-06-13 08:19:33 - last edited a week ago

@Virgo Thank you for your time!

The image is just static, maybe from yesterday or several hours ago.  If you close the live view for that camera and select it again it comes back live.

If its been locked up / frozen / static for say 3 hours, you can still go to the playback tab and watch the last 3 hours as recorded the moving video.

Steve.

Options
2023-06-16 01:59:27 - last edited a week ago

@iamSteve 

Did you observe one IPC screen only or multiple IPCs screens together?
If multiple IPCs' screens are observed together, does this issue happen on only one screen or all screens?
If you are watching all screens at the same time, but this issue only happens on partly screens, you can check if you are watching HQ or LQ, and if you adjust part of it to LQ, will it improve?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2023-06-16 09:12:26 - last edited a week ago

@Virgo 

I have a 2x2 4 screen display (some other cameras I do not show live) on screen on a PC that does little else other than show VIGI full screen.

One or two of the cameras may freeze with the others are still live, just checked and they are all four are set to LQ in live view mode.

Also just to add, from VIGI security manager shows Storage as 36% and CPU Usage as 3% to 7%

Options
2023-06-20 01:35:49 - last edited a week ago

Hello @iamSteve,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230630580, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-07-07 07:27:01 - last edited a week ago

Hello @iamSteve,

Hope you are doing well. Our support team reported that they haven't received your email reply at all.

Have you ever received the support email whose case ID is TKID230630580? Or was your concern resolved on your own finally?

You may also upgrade the VIGI NVR1016H to the latest firmware 1.0.4 for testing.

We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-07-07 11:44:44 - last edited a week ago

@Hank21 I have had several replies and return emails to this issue vis the support ticket.

I have always been on the latest firmware available.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 925

Replies: 7

Related Articles