Will Pharos CPE ever be supported by Omada?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-28 15:25:39
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Are there plans to integrate, or at least support, management of the Pharos CPE's in Omada? It would be awsome to be able to use the long range bridges with an Omada setup, like the CPE210/CPE510 to extend and manage Wifi networks under one platform. Currently we have several long range links, and managing them has to be done separately from the rest of the wifi network.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Will Pharos CPE ever be supported by Omada?
2022-10-31 06:28:45

@dononeil 

I also hope so, but since CPEs already have a separate software called Pharos Control, I think they may not be able to compatible with Omada anymore.

Options
2022-11-01 14:33:09
u can't manage it but u can add it on the network ..... i have 5 station cpes and 13 client cpes with eaps or mercusys router ....
Options
2022-12-27 19:24:01

@dononeil I have to agree your question is right on!  If designers borrowed from parallel teams, they would find common items and means.   Or at least basic status monitoring, since in a Pt-to-Pt mode, it should not handle clients directly...would be nice to have status, RSSI, BW, green OK.    Not expecting Pharos CPE710 to mesh with an EAP225, although that would be just fine if it did.  

RF Dude

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1006

Replies: 3

Related Articles