VIGI Security Manager Play Preferences are not working

2024-04-24 14:45:09 - last edited Tuesday
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.6.76

Hi,

VIGI Security Manager Play Preferences are not working, I am using version 1.6.76. As you can see in the screenshot, it is stretched even if I have it set to 1x (I have censored the image due for privacy purposes.). I have tested all the other settings and nothing is working.

BR,

RJ

Options
1 Reply
Re:VIGI Security Manager Play Preferences are not working
2024-04-25 03:22:28 - last edited a week ago

Hi @rdcjr25 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I don't agree with you. I tested with the VSM just now. I set the low quality and the image immediately became worse. The display ratio also works.

Do you have the screenshot of the live view when you change it? Side-by-side comaprison?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 272

Replies: 1

Related Articles