Connection issues between AP and Client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-30 14:41:51
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.4

I got two CPE510 which have ran great until the other day when they suddenly lost connection with each other and didn't find each other again. That has happened from time to time before and it would usually be enough to just restart one of them and it would work again but not this time. The AP have all lights flashing but the Client only has the Power and LAN leds lit. I tried to switch places with the AP and Client (and setting them up accordingly) and get the same result.

I got one serving as an Access Point and the other as a Client. I've tried resetting them both and installing them again and they find each other when i have them right next to each other but when i then put them where they're supposed to be they won't find each other. They're set up as they were when they worked (with different IPs etc) and i've tried a few solutions suggested in the forums but nothing helps.  Appreciate any tips and guidance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection issues between AP and Client
2023-10-08 02:54:28

@Qimo

Is it possible to try to reboot both units, it works in the near distance but not in the far distance, it feels like a wireless environment issue in between

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 390

Replies: 1

Related Articles