PPSK without Radius not sending DHCP to clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PPSK without Radius not sending DHCP to clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:PPSK without Radius not sending DHCP to clients
2023-02-28 02:31:42 - last edited 2023-02-28 02:41:24

Hello @OrangeStreet 

The PPSK doesn't support 6GHz at present so that the PPSK option is not there when the 6GHz is checked. Actually neither of your EAP650 and EAP610-Outdoor support 6GHz band, checking the box of 6GHz on a SSID won't take actual effect, only 2.4GH and 5GHz are valid.

Please confirm whether your new samsung s23 would obtain valid IP address from DHCP properly when it's connected to the SSID with other security types like WPA-Personal or None security?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-02-28 21:00:22 - last edited 2023-02-28 21:00:47

Hi @Fae   My phone connects just fine with the other networks not using PPSK. I went ahead and disabled the checkboxes for 6Ghz on those networks anyway as to your point, they do nothing in my case. p.s. Let's hope that 6e comes available in Omada soon

Options
2023-03-01 03:30:55

Hello @OrangeStreet 

OrangeStreet wrote

Hi @Fae   My phone connects just fine with the other networks not using PPSK. 

Thank you for your confirmation. Regarding the issue that your new samsung s23 connected to the PPSK secured SSID won't get an IP address, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230300870, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Related Articles