ER7206 loses WAN connectivity on reboot, must be force provisioned to restore internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER7206 loses WAN connectivity on reboot, must be force provisioned to restore internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-06 06:22:19
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3

Router managed by Omada OC200.

Whenever the ER7206 router loses power and reboots it says the WAN is connected, and it has the correct info so it looks like it is (This is in Omada), but there is no internet access. What I do to fix the situation is to go into the router configure tab and click 'Force Provision'. I have a battery backup but if this happens when I'm away I'm in trouble.

Has anyone noticed this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER7206 loses WAN connectivity on reboot, must be force provisioned to restore internet.
2023-02-07 08:22:06

Dear  @tik6 

We did not hear any similar feedback before. May I know the connection type of your router's WAN? (Is it dynamic IP? Or static IP?)

The router is connected to a Modem directly right? May I also have the Modem's model number? 

What is the controller version of your OC200?

If possible, please try reset this ER7206 first, then re-adopt it on the controller. Then reboot the router manually to check if the problem still exist. 

The router settings are all saved on the controller so don't worry the configurations.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 359

Replies: 1

Related Articles