Connecting TL-1043N router to Spectrum Wireless ISP (WISP) using Pharos Control CPE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting TL-1043N router to Spectrum Wireless ISP (WISP) using Pharos Control CPE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-18 20:32:23 - last edited 2021-01-21 00:52:39
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a Spectrum wireless ISP account and would like to route this Internet stream through my TL-1043N router for more security and multiple wired in-home connections.  Is the CPE520 or CPE510 the correct device to accomplish this?

What configuration should be use, WISP Client?

How should the CPE be configured?

Thanks,

Chuck

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting TL-1043N router to Spectrum Wireless ISP (WISP) using Pharos Control CPE
2021-02-24 10:40:37

Dear @Chuck-NC,

I have a Spectrum wireless ISP account and would like to route this Internet stream through my TL-1043N router for more security and multiple wired in-home connections.  Is the CPE520 or CPE510 the correct device to accomplish this?

What configuration should be use, WISP Client?

How should the CPE be configured?

Pharos CPE can accomplish this, use AP Client Router mode(aka WISP Client mode)

How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/726/

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 551

Replies: 1

Related Articles