AlexmeshLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
By Jasper-dw 2023-07-29 09:49:23

Instable wifi connection

Since sometime at regular base the wifi connection drops. This results in that phones switch over to mobile data networks which results in high mobile data usage. After some time it automatically come
Forums/ Deco
By TK42 2023-07-28 07:38:42

Interference with radio PX50

My new 3 unit PX50 is vesting a buzz and crackling sound on my radio system. The radio tuner worked perfectly with our previous BT home hub but the new PX50 deco is proving to be a disaster. I've trie
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By jcsogo 2019-03-06 14:09:21

Possibility to change WiFi channels

There should be a way to change WiFi channel, or at least the system should change it by itself, choosing the least saturated one. For 2.4GHz it is clear that it will be almost impossible to select a
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By Alexmesh 2023-07-26 13:28:09

Give more control over wifi channel selection/force use of preferred and non overlapping channels

There needs to be more control over which wifi channel the deco selects or atleast allow us to select non-overlapping channels or specify preffered channels. I have just spent the best part of an hour
Forums/ Deco
By Alexmesh 2023-07-24 13:06:34

Any caveats to enabling the guest wifi network?

Are there any downsides/caveats to enabling the guest network on the deco mesh? As in will there be any hardware limitations to the main wifi network if I enable it that will effect performance of the
Forums/ Deco
By Alexmesh 2023-07-22 19:53:17

Roaming doesn't seem to work or takes ages

Hi, The roaming feature doesn't seem to be working well with my PX50 mesh for a number of devices. For example I have two deco PX50's in the house and one in the garage so I can get wifi in the garden