maddinlaLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2018-03-17 19:28:57
Re:Facebook authentication on EAP-Controller Software: fetching failed!
Hi paullovinicius wrote tried with different web browsers, but I always receive the same error. That solved my problem!!! :) Thanks... I always use Firefox and tried to do the configuration-thing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2018-03-16 00:24:24
Re:Facebook authentication on EAP-Controller Software: fetching failed!
Hello Carat1. I think, that i have the latest versions on the EAP330 and the EAP Controller-Software. As you can see in the picture from my first post, the EAP Controller-Software is 2.5.3 (Linux -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2018-03-14 04:00:55
Facebook authentication on EAP-Controller Software: fetching failed!
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello. With the help of this forum i installed the eap-controller software on a raspberry pi 3. But when i want to configure the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2018-03-01 17:09:56
Re:EAP controller software on a Raspberry Pi?
****Big smile**** ...it works!!! I was curious and tried that on my Raspberry Pi3 with the newest Version of the EAP_Controller (v2.5.3): works also!!! Thx for your help (For Windows is Version 2.6.0...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2018-02-24 01:28:56
maddinla wrote Gonna reboot the Pi now and hope, that the EAP-Controller starts after reboot... If not, i'll be back and have to ask, how i can manually configure the raspberry to start this service...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2018-02-24 00:09:37
Hi. Think, that this "startup.log" helped to solve the problem... Everyone who can read has definitely some advantages!!! I didn't change the directory to the raspbians java, because i only filled...
0HELPFULS