floorsweeperLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-07-12 19:40:08
uptime column needed
This is the screen showing the connected guests to access points. What is not available here is the column showing uptime ( duration of connection ). It would be nice to have this page show uptime...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-07-04 07:14:18
Re:Selective WAN block needed
@Vincent-TP Thank you very much for the suggestion. I guess another method comparable to that would be using bandwidth control where severely limit guest network's bandwidth for the second WAN, which...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-07-03 04:31:24
Selective WAN block needed
Set up two different WiFi networks for a business: one for POS system, and another for public (guests). The business has two different types of Internet connections: the main Internet connection and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-12 10:13:50
Adjust for best performance of Programs or Background services?
I am running Omada controller on a PC running Windows 11 Pro. In the Performance Options of Windows, should I switch "Processing scheduling" options from "Programs" to "Background services" or just...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-11 05:03:57
Re:voucher portal web access issue
@Fae The first picture below is from cellphone and the second one is from a notebook computer. What the web browser are complaining about is the certificate. Omada controller is acting like a web...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-06-10 09:09:34
Need for voucher profiles
I am trying to set up a public WiFi with voucher. After trying to create some vouchers, I came to think that there should be easier way to do it. What is really necessary is a way to create voucher...
1HELPFULS