thelinkuserLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-04 09:17:53
Deco mesh and SQM support
Is there any support for SQM in Deco mesh? Bufferbloat is an issue on Starlink connections and SQM could help greatly. If I was to get a DD-WRT router, disable Wi-Fi on it, just to use SQM, would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-28 15:31:45
Re:What is best, multiple devices into switch and to a mesh device, or direct wifi connection?
@Alexandre. Good points there, thanks. I will carry on with wired to the Deco unit for the time being. I can disable Wifi on the devices, and have done so where possible. Will report back.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-28 15:07:34
Re:What is best, multiple devices into switch and to a mesh device, or direct wifi connection?
@Alexandre. Thanks for the reply. The Ethernet wires are only a meter long to the first PX50. Originally these went to a homeplug, but now I have mesh and homeplug was problematic as we have a large...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-28 12:11:00
What is best, multiple devices into switch and to a mesh device, or direct wifi connection?
Hi, I have three Deco PX50s. In one part of my property I have five devices all situated close together (TV, Nintendo Switch, Android box etc). At present all of these devices link via their own...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-20 22:34:26
Re:PX50 with longer power cable (no PCL logo in Deco app)
@Alexmesh I'll give that a miss. Thanks again!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-20 22:28:18
Re:PX50 with longer power cable (no PCL logo in Deco app)
@Alexandre. Thanks for telling me. Am I right in thinking that I can't tell if PLC or wifi is being used in this case, as both logos are shown? I also assume I cannot tell the main Deco just to...
0HELPFULS