BranyonLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Video Recorders
2023-09-09 22:31:36
NVR Pre-record and delay time having no effect
This seems to be the same issue as raised in 2022 where no solution was presented, the issue had not yet been fixed. https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/540686 I had both...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2023-09-08 09:55:36
Re:How to use night mode (IR sensitive) with the IR illuminators off
Thanks @Clive_A Unfortunately the work around doesn't work, it remains in colour mode. That's disappointing, it is simple to fix in software. The camera hardware is entirely capable of functioning as...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2023-09-08 06:12:09
@Clive_A As I said in my original post I have tested the camera with the IR lights covered up and it works. Please take the time to properly read my post carefully before replying, all the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2023-09-08 00:51:51
@Clive_A The IR illuminator I'm referring to are the IR lights on the camera. The camera has 4 lights on the front of it - 2 of them are white / visible light, the other 2 are infrared (IR) lights...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2023-09-07 09:17:55
@Clive_A If I set the settings as per your screenshot, they look like the below. Please note that like I described in my original post whilst this does turn the IR lights off, but it puts the camera...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2023-09-07 08:46:36
Hi @Clive_A, thanks for your reply. As I mentioned in my original post, I am already using the NVR menu to change settings. I am aware the app is limited in functionality. I did just try the web page...
0HELPFULS