BubbaBubbaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2023-03-16 05:43:02
Re:all clients disconnect and reconnect across network of multiple TP Link devices
@BubbaBubba A few things I'm a little unsure of. 1) In Omada -> Settings -> Wired Networks -> LAN, I have the following settings. Is it correct for the VLAN "Purpose" to be VLAN and not Interface....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-03-16 05:29:43
Re:all clients disconnect and reconnect across network of multiple TP Link devices
Hank21 wrote Hi @BubbaBubba Do you have anything like Sonos Speaker in your network? If you disable LAG/LACP, and only leave a normal Ethernet connection between your switches, will there be an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-03-16 00:33:20
@BubbaBubba My problem persists when only brain is connected to switch-core and I've physically removed all other links. The problem persists regardless if I have either physical link of the LAG up...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-03-15 13:35:26
Hank21 wrote Hi @BubbaBubba Have you enabled Loop Detection on your core switch?(like the following screenshot) On the Log, is there any thing like "xxxx port x has been blocked"? I feel like there...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-03-14 20:50:31
@BubbaBubba disconnected one link of LAG between brain and switch-core to no effect
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-03-14 15:57:01
I have tried the additional things: unplugged switch-core for 5m disconnected one of the LAG links between switch-core and switch-poe for a few minutes disconnected switch-basement from the network...
0HELPFULS