MvdBLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2024-02-05 06:17:02
Re:Lock to AP functionality for older EAP2xx series?
@Hank21 Thanks but that link gives a "Oops! The page you're looking for can't be found." perhaps it is because of site language settings but I cannot find it either on the International site.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-02-02 06:47:24
Re:Lock to AP functionality for older EAP2xx series?
@Hank21 thanks for your feedback. I understand this feature is currently not planned for any future releases. Talking about future releases: can you confirm the EAP2xx series are not EOL yet, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-02-01 20:58:19
Lock to AP functionality for older EAP2xx series?
Are there any plans on releasing Lock to AP functionality for older EAP2xx series?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-25 07:45:43
Re:How to get correct DHCP / Network - Devices with fixed IP connecting to LAN management network
@ChrisDV exactly. On the upstream switch or router, create (or select, if already existing) a profile that only contains the VLAN in which you have created the DHCP reservation for the device behind...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-24 07:48:49
Re:How to get correct DHCP / Network - Devices with fixed IP connecting to LAN management network
@ChrisDV I know, it got me confused as well. But in the end you want to manage your switch ports anyway (not allow access to mgmt LAN for non authorized devices) so you only have to ensure DHCP pool...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-24 07:25:34
@ChrisDV the DHCP reservation does not force a specific IP if the device can connect to multiple networks. Assigning port profiles is the key here. Make sure every device is connected to a managed...
0HELPFULS