Compatibility with Ubiquiti

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-22 03:49:43
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a Network of around 250 Ubiquiti units that is almost all bridged and I use TP-Link routers for my customers house routers, these Pharos units and the software has caught my eye, obviously I cannot replace all my Ubiquiti units at once and apart from that some units do not have a TP-LINK equivalent.

What I would like to know is will the monitoring software work with other manufacturers units?, so I would not need to have 2 lots of management software running
Options
1 Reply
Re:Compatibility with Ubiquiti
2015-10-22 13:34:49

opalit wrote

What I would like to know is will the monitoring software work with other manufacturers units?, so I would not need to have 2 lots of management software running

No, they are all privately designed software which are not compatible with other manufacturers units.
In other words, TP-link pharos control is only compatible with pharos devices and vice versa.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 556

Replies: 1

Related Articles