Votes

Implement 2FA/MFA on the Festa Cloud login

Votes

a week ago - last edited 21 hours ago

This URL:  https://festa.tplinkcloud.com/ - it's used to log into your controller online.  There is no 2FA/MFA on this.  Just a username/password.  It sure would make a lot of people feel more secure if there was 2FA on this login.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Implement 2FA/MFA on the Festa Cloud login-Solution
Thursday - last edited 21 hours ago

@SteveSS 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests here. While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if the 2FA feature can come to the Festa Controller, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.
Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Implement 2FA/MFA on the Festa Cloud login-Solution
Thursday - last edited 21 hours ago

@SteveSS 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests here. While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if the 2FA feature can come to the Festa Controller, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.
Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 47

Replies: 1

Voters 2