Votes

Hotspot Management

Votes

Hotspot Management

Hotspot Management
Hotspot Management
2 weeks ago - last edited 20 hours ago

Hi TP-Link Omada Team,

First off, big kudos to the team for making Omada such a fantastic tool! I've been using it for hotspot vouchers in public spaces with free and paid WiFi, and it's been a lifesaver.

While I'm loving it, I have a few ideas that could make it even better:

• Show Voucher Limits: It'd be super helpful to see the maximum number of vouchers we can generate right on the Vouchers > Statistics page. Newbies might not know the OC200/OC300 limits.

• Voucher Templates: Creating the same voucher over and over gets tedious, especially with the 500 voucher limit. A template system (or maybe raising the limit with queue system) would save a ton of time.

• Auto-Delete Expired Vouchers: Having to manually delete expired vouchers is a pain. Maybe you could add an option to auto-delete them, or even some better reporting on expired ones?

• More Vouchers Please! Doubling the max voucher limit (20K for OC200, 40K for OC300) would be amazing for larger deployments.

Keep up the great work!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Hotspot Management-Solution

Hi  @mnoquiao 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests here. While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if the features can come to the Controller, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.
Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Hotspot Management-Solution

Hi  @mnoquiao 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests here. While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if the features can come to the Controller, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.
Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 114

Replies: 1

Voters 4