TL-SG2428P firmware update

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Tags: #SG2428P
Model: TL-SG2428P  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.6 Build 20230602 Rel.73473

Do not see Firmware upgrade selection. I went to system tools and there is only Backup Config. I checked other location. Where can I locate the Firmware upgrade section?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-SG2428P firmware update-Solution

Hi @StanHH 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Are you the administrator of the switch?

If you are not the admin, you cannot upgrade and you don't see the same web GUI as the admin. See the User Guide.

If you are logged in with the admin account, try the incognito mode or disable the plug-ins on your browser.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-SG2428P firmware update-Solution

Hi @StanHH 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Are you the administrator of the switch?

If you are not the admin, you cannot upgrade and you don't see the same web GUI as the admin. See the User Guide.

If you are logged in with the admin account, try the incognito mode or disable the plug-ins on your browser.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TL-SG2428P firmware update
2 weeks ago
Thank you for providing the information, I think you could be right. I will double check with my Team to see what access of level I have.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 114

Replies: 2

Tags

SG2428P
Related Articles