Losing connection to PharOS

2024-05-17 17:12:15
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have setup multiple CPE210s in their AP and Client modes respectively, although after deciding to add one last client to the network I have run into some issues. When connecting to the CPE210 to my laptop through an ethernet cable to apply the client configuration, I am having trouble keeping the PharOS webpage open for more than 10 seconds without it losing connection, if it even connects at all. I have noticed that this CPE210 is operating differently when it comes to the LEDs on the side of the model. Unlike other CPE210s I have configured, this one will not allow me to connect to PharOS (192.168.0.254) until all LEDs have been turned on. Waiting for all of the lights to turn on takes 5-10 minutes. This makes the troubleshooting process not very fun. Once all the LEDs have turned green and I am able to finally establish a connection with PharOS, I am constantly loosing that connection. I am not having this issue with other CPE210s I have laying around. Is this one DOA? A dud?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Losing connection to PharOS
2024-05-20 02:10:30

Hi  @Jake99 

It sounds like a power supply issue. Please try a different Ethernet cable between CPE and the Poe injector. 

If still the same, you may contact local support team for warrranty service. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 242

Replies: 1

Related Articles