Issues with connecting WiFi Cameras to NVR 1008H

Issues with connecting WiFi Cameras to NVR 1008H

26 Reply
Re:Issues with connecting WiFi Cameras to NVR 1008H
2024-07-25 00:51:36 - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi @jhally87 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

jhally87 wrote

@Clive_A i have CP-E35A and CP-V31A cameras (4 cameras of each model). None of them were showing any video. All 8 cameras show the same result: No Network Video.

Current Hardware Version: VIGI NVR1008H(UN)2.0

Current Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 240507 Rel.77345n

Add Process:

Right Click -> Add Camera -> Add Manually -> Enter IP Address of Camera -> Control Protocol is ONVIF -> Transfer Protocol is TCP Protocol -> Management Port is 443 -> Username is admin and Password is password -> Add

Connection Status remains Not Connected but i am able to ping my camera through NVR.

I am now under the impression that either NVR does not support my camera models or there is some problem with NVR itself.

It does not support ONVIF. I searched their datasheet and none mentioned ONVIF compatibility.

I am afraid that there is a problem with the cameras instead of the NVR.

You tried any camera that supports ONVIF?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-07-25 11:02:44 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Clive_A these cameras do support ONVIF and they are enabled in camera settings

Options
2024-07-26 08:01:58 - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi @jhally87 

jhally87 wrote

@Clive_A these cameras do support ONVIF and they are enabled in camera settings

Alright.

So, find this software and download it: ONVIF device manager

Use this on a computer that is in the same LAN as the cameras. Will you be able to find them? Screenshot it for me.

If necessary, you may need to disable the firewall and anti-virus during the scan LAN.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-07-26 15:01:32 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Clive_A 

onvif device manager is able to find the device and Happytime onvif client is also able to show camera feed on my desktop.

Options
2024-07-29 02:46:03 - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi @jhally87 

jhally87 wrote

@Clive_A

onvif device manager is able to find the device and Happytime onvif client is also able to show camera feed on my desktop.

Got it.

Here's a firmware for you. Can you try this and let me know the result?

Options
2024-07-29 16:43:35 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Clive_A unfortunately this didnt work as well.

above are the screenshots of updated firmware, status in nvr as 'device not connected' and device being detected in ONVIF Device Manager and video streaming in Happytime ONVIF Client.

Options
2024-07-30 01:07:06 - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi @jhally87 

jhally87 wrote

@Clive_A unfortunately this didnt work as well.

above are the screenshots of updated firmware, status in nvr as 'device not connected' and device being detected in ONVIF Device Manager and video streaming in Happytime ONVIF Client.

I think it is still a problem with your camera.

Will you be able to get a live feed by the onvif://192.168.1.101?

What's the page do you see after you enter this address?

Options
2024-07-31 22:46:08 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Clive_A i am getting this when i try to access my camera from web browser.

Options
2024-08-01 01:14:04 - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi @jhally87 

jhally87 wrote

@Clive_A i am getting this when i try to access my camera from web browser.

The URL is the exact same one that I gave to you? onvif://ip?

If that's correct, then there is a problem with the ONVIF protocol with your camera. It supports ONVIF but the port is not a standard port like the industry. This is a problem with the camera instead of the NVR. NVR uses the standard ONVIF port by default.

Options
2024-08-01 21:33:47 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Clive_A i tried to use the url you provided but it ends up searching over the google (default search engine).

So i tried to access the camera by simply entering the IP address but it didnt connect this way either (connection refused), screenshot in previous post.

Options