Can you help with this advanced configration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-26 04:36:48
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Can you help

I have worked out using client mode and how to get the TL-WA5210G to connect to the exsting router (Router1) but when i plug this into WAN port of my router2 and when i try to connect a device to the router2 wifi it cannot load any websites.

What setting do i need to change on the router2 to get the TL-WA5210G to share its conection with router2

Many Thanks In Advance
Peter
Options
4 Reply
Re:Can you help with this advanced configration
2016-02-26 11:00:42
Elaborate, 5210 connects to router 1 via wireless
And the working mode of 5210 is Client mode?
If that's the case, the cable coming out of 5210, that you connect to router 2 on WAN if instead of connecting to R2 you connect to a computer
Do you have Internet?
Answer those questions please
Options
Re:Can you help with this advanced configration
2016-02-26 14:59:54
No extra operation needed to configure for router 2.
Try to wired connect another PC to router 2 and see if any improvement.
Once nothing change, Ping the WAN port of Router 2 then TL-WA5210G then Router 1 and tell us the result.
Besides, provide the IP address of each device in the topology.
Options
Love 2011
2016-04-20 06:11:18
"Seduction · adore 2011 chun xia conference" in the design ideas, to express is this: in the psychological age common pursuit of the new young age, explore and stressed female glamour multi-faceted, Fashion Women's Clothing a full of temperament, the heart have a love of intellectual woman, in the life must be filled with different feelings, send out different glamour woman.
Options
2016-11-09 00:15:53
Understanding different cultures of different countries is important for the business. And, if you want to make your business global then definitely translation services can help your business. ___ NEW XRumer 12.0.19 + SocPlugin: [i]revolutional method in SEO and SMM[/i]
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 721

Replies: 4

Related Articles