Router limited?

Router limited?

Router limited?
Router limited?
Thursday
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I am using an ER605v2 router with an 8 port gig switch on my home network. My single connection is 600Dn and 25Up. Is this router limiting my speeds? Is there a better choice I should be using?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Router limited?
Thursday

Hi @DBShelton 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The question is obscure. If you look forward to learning some information from others, please explain in detail.

Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Yesterday

@DBShelton 

I guess I don't know enough about networking to ask the right questions. Please disregard all of this and I will not be a bother.

Options
Yesterday

@DBShelton 

You should be good with those speeds... just confirm that HardWare Offloading is enabled in the router configs within the controller. 

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
Yesterday

@KimcheeGUN 

Thanks

Options