Omada controller

Omada controller

15 Reply
Re:Omada controller
a week ago

@Amro__ 

From the video, the SSIDs are all displayed stable all the time. So the wifi should not be a problem.

It seems like the Internet is not stable. 

We need more details to locate the reason, such as, how are the EAP units connected. 

Will this issue happen on all wireless clients at the same time?

Is the main router's Internet stable?

Options
a week ago

@Vincent-TP the EAP Connected POE over 3 different switches,

it's happening to all EAPs but not at the same time as in the videos as mentioned before the AP in my room is disconnected and the computer connected to the AP in the next room and it's was working 

about the main Router being stable, I have 3 routers connected and yes they are stable I tested connecting AP directly to the routers and it works with no issue the problem comes again when I adapt the AP back to the Omada!

Options
a week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community! To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID241022453, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks! Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did. Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!
Options
a week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community! To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID241022453, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks! Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did. Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!
Options
a week ago
thank you so much
Options

Tags

Controller
Related Articles