CPE210 V3 CPE Outdoor Power Transmit Legacy

Thursday - last edited 9 hours ago
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I'm in Viet Nam and have bought wifi extender CPE Outdoor CPE210 V3. I have a question about the transmission power of this device. According to the information, the transmission power can be up to 27 dBm and the antenna gain is 9 dBi. However, according to the law of my country, the maximum wifi power is +20 dBm. This makes me wonder if I can use this device in my country.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:CPE210 V3 CPE Outdoor Power Transmit Legacy-Solution
9 hours ago - last edited 9 hours ago

Hi @Khuongtran12

It depends on firmware. For US/EU firmware version, you are not able to modify the Region and it locked to US/DE region to follow the rules.

For EN firmware, you can choose the region when you 1st time login, and that will limit the performance to match your region rules. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE210 V3 CPE Outdoor Power Transmit Legacy-Solution
9 hours ago - last edited 9 hours ago

Hi @Khuongtran12

It depends on firmware. For US/EU firmware version, you are not able to modify the Region and it locked to US/DE region to follow the rules.

For EN firmware, you can choose the region when you 1st time login, and that will limit the performance to match your region rules. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 27

Replies: 1

Related Articles