Can I register multiple accounts for a single camera?

Thursday - last edited Friday

I have unlinked the old account and created a new one to link it. Could you kindly confirm whether it is possible to have two accounts on one camera?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can I register multiple accounts for a single camera?-Solution
Friday - last edited Friday

Hi @brightoffice 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

No.

The IPC is bound to a single account as the main(admin).

If you wish to have another account to view or change settings, you can invite someone or another ID to the group. Set the privilege for the ID.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I register multiple accounts for a single camera?-Solution
Friday - last edited Friday

Hi @brightoffice 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

No.

The IPC is bound to a single account as the main(admin).

If you wish to have another account to view or change settings, you can invite someone or another ID to the group. Set the privilege for the ID.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options