Authorization Error with TP-Link API

2024-08-29 10:38:20 - last edited 2024-08-30 01:15:27

ER605 v2 firmware: 2.2.6

TL-SG2210MP v1 firmware: 1.0.9

EAP610 v3 firmware: 1.4.4

I am working with the TP-Link API and encountering an issue when trying to retrieve a list of EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) ACLs (Access Control Lists). Despite following the documentation and implementing the authentication and request code correctly, I am receiving an authorization error indicating that the input parameters are not valid. Below are the steps I have taken and the error I am encountering.

Steps Taken:

1. Authentication:

• I perform an authentication request to obtain an access token.
    • The authentication response is successful, and I receive the access token.
  2. Data Request:

• I attempt to make a GET request to the URL to retrieve the list of EAP ACLs using the access token.
  3. Error Encountered:

• When making the GET request, I receive an HTTP 404 error with the message: {"msg":"Open API Authorized failed, please check whether the input parameters are legal.","errorCode":-44116}.

I am working with the TP-Link API and encountering an issue when trying to retrieve a list of EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) ACLs (Access Control Lists). Despite following the documentation and implementing the authentication and request code correctly, I am receiving an authorization error indicating that the input parameters are not valid. Below are the steps I have taken and the error I am encountering.

Steps Taken:

• Authentication:

• I perform an authentication request to obtain an access token.
      • The authentication response is successful, and I receive the access token.
    • Data Request:

• I attempt to make a GET request to the URL to retrieve the list of EAP ACLs using the access token.
    • Error Encountered:

• When making the GET request, I receive an HTTP 404 error with the message: {"msg":"Open API Authorized failed, please check whether the input parameters are legal.","errorCode":-44116}.

I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this authorization error. Specifically, if there are additional parameters or configurations that I might be missing or if there might be an issue with the API itself.

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Authorization Error with TP-Link API
2024-08-30 07:37:32

@Claudia2024 

What is the Curl Command that you entered? Please let me know so that I can assist you in determining whether there is a problem.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 121

Replies: 1

Related Articles