Getting fixed speed in Wi-Fi where as my ISP speed is 300 MBPS, but in lan Getting the ISP speed

Getting fixed speed in Wi-Fi where as my ISP speed is 300 MBPS, but in lan Getting the ISP speed

2024-08-26 08:07:48 - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: OC200_3BD205

I have a VLAN named "admin" that has no speed restrictions. My current internet speed is 300 Mbps. However, in the wireless network named "admin" with the same VLAN, the speed is restricted to 5 Mbps. I'm not sure what settings I changed, but now I can't revert it to normal. I think I may have turned on individual speed sharing for all devices connected to this SSID in the "admin" network. Please help me resolve this issue.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Getting fixed speed in Wi-Fi where as my ISP speed is 300 MBPS, but in lan Getting the ISP speed
2024-08-26 12:16:50 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@A_Mansoor 

Edit Client Rate Limit Profile on SSID configuration

Options
Re:Getting fixed speed in Wi-Fi where as my ISP speed is 300 MBPS, but in lan Getting the ISP speed
2024-08-27 11:14:38

@A_Mansoor 

View this image.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
3 weeks ago

@Hank21 

tried already but no result.. alternatively i have create an rate limit profile of 300 mbps but the issue is on getting fixed speed of 10mbps.. one last option is to reset all the network and configure again but i havent done it till  now.. but hopping to do it in 10 to 15 days

Options
2 weeks ago

@A_Mansoor 

if you have set up a portal?? If you have, portal settings can also limit the clients's speed. Also, if this issue only happens to a particular SSID, then you can delete it and recreate one.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2 weeks ago

@Hank21 

is there any specific option for individual speed for each client ? if so then how to disable this ?

Options
2 weeks ago

@A_Mansoor 

Things to check:

Client rate limit in SSID config

SSID rate limit in SSID config

Transmission > Bandwidth control, have you limited that VLan ?

Is the cable to the access point bad and limited to a 10mbps link ?

If none of the above, just delete the SSID and recreate it. sometimes they configs go...weird if you change things on them too much,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 196

Replies: 6

Related Articles