Votes

Sum of Total Traffic on WAN ports/ each individual WAN on Omada Controller Statistics

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Resource Utilization WAN traffic. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

Sum of Total Traffic on WAN ports/ each individual WAN on Omada Controller Statistics

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Resource Utilization WAN traffic. Please vote on the main thread.
2024-08-21 16:37:08 - last edited 2024-08-22 02:01:55

I am trying to find a way to get all the traffic for the past month, on each wan port, just to see what the total traffic was on each WAN port, to keep my ISP honest.  This is especially useful for people that have ISP's that have datacaps.  This seems like a very simple feature to impliment, I am just surprised that it is not on the Statistics page or the Repots page.  The way I have to do it now is use the graph on the statistics or the reports page, and go to each day of the mont, and make a running sum in a calculator.  I know I can probably make a script, but this feature should just exist in my opinion.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Sum of Total Traffic on WAN ports/ each individual WAN on Omada Controller Statistics
2 weeks ago

@mike7809 

Same here. I have a cap from cox and i want to have ability to see total wan traffic

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 113

Replies: 1