Failing to add UNI Camera to Vini NVR

2024-08-19 04:35:56 - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H-8P  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am trying to add exisitng UNIVision camera to  VIGI NVR , however it is not detecting them, I could not see anything on Device found and Device detected screen. I tried to search through plug and play, however none of the four cameras were detected. I  also tried to add them using  add manually, however I was not successful, as I do not know the IP address. Please support me so that I can set the camera.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Failing to add UNI Camera to Vini NVR
2024-08-20 01:29:47 - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hi @aks_03m 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you don't even scan the camera, you should consider at least two aspects:

1. Compatibility. Is it even ONVIF-ready? Does it allow you to add it to an NVR?

2. Network setup if they are in the same network for you to discover.

Don't have any other recommendations before these are verified and done correctly.

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 104

Replies: 1

Related Articles