ER605 v2 with Festa no entry clients device in table

2024-06-17 10:42:28 - last edited 2024-06-18 02:14:29

Dear @David-TP and Team

I just bought ER605 v2 and sync with TP-Link Festa, but it's have no any information such as "Client", "Most Active Clients". In fact, there are about 10+ connected devices both wired and wireless.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER605 v2 with Festa no entry clients device in table -Solution
2024-06-18 02:14:08 - last edited 2024-06-18 02:23:21

Hi @Auu 

First time reminder for posting the thread on the wrong page.

Please do not use Festa if your model is not listed in the Festa: https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/all-soho-festa/

This will be moved to the Omada router page. If this happens again posting on the wrong page, your post will be deleted without further notification.

ER605 is a product from Omada solution and you should be using the Omada Controller to manage it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:ER605 v2 with Festa no entry clients device in table -Solution
2024-06-18 02:14:08 - last edited 2024-06-18 02:23:21

Hi @Auu 

First time reminder for posting the thread on the wrong page.

Please do not use Festa if your model is not listed in the Festa: https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/all-soho-festa/

This will be moved to the Omada router page. If this happens again posting on the wrong page, your post will be deleted without further notification.

ER605 is a product from Omada solution and you should be using the Omada Controller to manage it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:ER605 v2 with Festa no entry clients device in table
2024-06-18 04:16:08 - last edited 2024-06-18 04:21:36

@Clive_A Noted, Thank you

I know it should be using the Omada Controller to manage it,  but ER605 (TL-R605) V2 is complatible with Festa too.

And I think this is the problem I encountered when using it with Festa.

Options
Re:ER605 v2 with Festa no entry clients device in table
2024-06-18 05:55:46

Hi @Auu 

Auu wrote

@Clive_A Noted, Thank you

I know it should be using the Omada Controller to manage it,  but ER605 (TL-R605) V2 is complatible with Festa too.

And I think this is the problem I encountered when using it with Festa.

I recommend you send an email to the local support in Thailand. I checked your local site but it indeed showed this.

However, as for the global site and my knowledge, we have not been informed that the Festa could be compatible or controlled with Omada.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 334

Replies: 3

Related Articles