CPE210 does not transmit wlan

2024-06-16 22:01:01 - last edited 2024-06-16 22:47:19
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

I work remotely in my van and therefore need to receive WLAN through a stronger interface.

To receive the WLAN from my employer I was told to install a CPE210. The antenna is installed in my van, facing his 30m distanced house with no obstacles, as a side note it is a very dense area. The van is like a metal cage which does not let mobile data to reach me inside.

I am struggeling with the CPE setup but been trying hard to use the CPE210 in my van (again).

The internet worked okay for some time, more or less. Yesterday I changed my position, while a network company changed the routers and password to improve the signal. When I returned to my spot and connected to the router I had no internet on my laptop at all.

From my understanding I am receiving the WLAN signal but cannot get the traffic running.

What is it I am doing wrong here?

Did I choose the correct option with AP CLIENT ROUTER WISP?

I am at the point where Ive almost given up on the idea of receiving any WLAN and hope you can help me out.

Thanks everyone

Tom

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE210 does not transmit wlan
2024-06-17 02:33:18

@TomV8B 

Are you connecting a router to the client mode CPE210? If so, please try to check if the router receives the WAN IP address? Or you can connect the PC directly to the Client Mode CPE210 to test if it can access the Internet. For the point-to-point network, we recommend that you configure one CPE unit as AP mode and the other unit as client mode. We do not recommend that you set the client as the client router mode.

Here we have an article that details the problem you encountered, please read it: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2575/

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 201

Replies: 1

Related Articles