Policy routing by time
Policy routing by time
2024-06-05 12:14:02 - last edited 2024-06-05 12:55:02
Tags: #Routing
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.29.21 Build 20240401 Rel.52515

Hi,

How is it possible to configure the OC200 to work as a routing by time schedule control?

I have 2 interfaces wan running balance, and at evening time, wan2 often got slow. So I wish to run a new routing schedule on 6.00 p.m.–12.00 a.m. by all of the traffic gets forward to WAN1. But I don't know where I can get access to the configuration that I need on the Omada OC200. Anybody please show me?

Thank,

Zool

Options
2 Reply
Re:Policy routing by time
2024-06-06 02:03:12

zool_ wrote

Hi,

How is it possible to configure the OC200 to work as a routing by time schedule control?

I have 2 interfaces wan running balance, and at evening time, wan2 often got slow. So I wish to run a new routing schedule on 6.00 p.m.–12.00 a.m. by all of the traffic gets forward to WAN1. But I don't know where I can get access to the configuration that I need on the Omada OC200. Anybody please show me?

Thank,

Zool

Hi @zool_ 

The Omada controller doesn't support the routing time schedule currently. We appreciate your feature request for our products. I have marked down your request and forward to the developer department.

Please note that we cannot guarantee the implementation of all requested features due to technical limitations, resource constraints, and compatibility issues. Please keep an eye on our official website and forum for any updates!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Policy routing by time
2024-06-06 04:53:18 - last edited 2024-06-07 01:56:36

If it could accomplish it as soon as feasible, that would be fantastic.

Sincerely, thank you for your kind assistance.

// edit after a few moments of testing. For a short term fix. //

I manually switched the forward routing policy on and off after creating it as needed. Although it was inconvenient, at least my internet routing was fixed in case WAN2 became unreliable.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 2

Tags

Routing
Related Articles