Bad Firmware for EAP235-Wall

Bad Firmware for EAP235-Wall

22 Reply
Re:Bad Firmware for EAP235-Wall
3 weeks ago

@dunxd 

@Hank21 Hank, this issue seems to have dragged on for far too long.  Has TPlink abandoned/delayed firmware fixes for Omada devices to develop the Festa loads?  Your product team is nuts if they think I'm going to stay with Omada if they keep ignoring existing products/issues for the next shiny thing.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
Re:Bad Firmware for EAP235-Wall
Monday
I'm seeing what I think is the same problem. I've been having issues printing with AirPrint for months. I thought it was the printer so replaced it with another from a different manufacturer, but it has exactly the same issue. I pinned to the problem down to Link-local IPv6 communication. Today, I tried to enable IPv6 on the router and added IPv6 to my subnets. The wired connections are all still working perfectly. But the Wireless EAP325-Wall connections are unusably slow, seem to block communication. Reverting these to firmware 3.1.1 (which does not claim to support IPv6) seems to solve it. This removes the ability for the EAP to be assigned an IPv6 address itself, but the clients still get an IPv6 address, and seem to work ok.
Options
Related Articles