Vpn service providers

Vpn service providers

Vpn service providers
Vpn service providers
2024-04-24 04:13:01 - last edited 2024-08-23 01:17:20
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)   OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.1

I've have invested in the omada line, and love the ecosystem, is there a way to connect the router to a VPN service provider (nordvpn, expressvpn), with either openvpn or wireguard . Do I need to add a compatible router to my set and run a double NAT setuo which I really would like to stay away from. Any guidance in this matter would if great assistance, my networking are not the greatest but can get through more issues with well explained steps

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vpn service providers -Solution
2024-04-25 02:21:38 - last edited 2024-08-23 01:16:43

Hi @mosquito_99 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Up to you.

Double-NAT is bad but if the VPN providers you tried do not work, you might try it as the last resort.

Since we don't recommend any third-party VPN as we usually work as the VPN servers instead, I am afraid that there isn't information from me.

I think they have a refund system and you can try them out. If don't work out well.

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Vpn service providers -Solution
2024-04-25 02:21:38 - last edited 2024-08-23 01:16:43

Hi @mosquito_99 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Up to you.

Double-NAT is bad but if the VPN providers you tried do not work, you might try it as the last resort.

Since we don't recommend any third-party VPN as we usually work as the VPN servers instead, I am afraid that there isn't information from me.

I think they have a refund system and you can try them out. If don't work out well.

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 261

Replies: 1

Related Articles