Tp link captive portal authentification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-04-01 08:50:25 - last edited 2024-04-02 01:41:15

Hi,am seeking for help on how to add a mobile money payment option on to the omada portal page.My mobile money service provider provides API which can be integrated with the portal page I think.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tp link captive portal authentification
2024-04-02 09:02:59

Torach wrote

Hi,am seeking for help on how to add a mobile money payment option on to the omada portal page.My mobile money service provider provides API which can be integrated with the portal page I think.

Hi @Torach 

Please refer to the Omada SDN Controller API Document to find the information. You can try to build the external radius server.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Tp link captive portal authentification
2024-04-03 15:52:40

@Hank21  using external radius server would mean extra costs on runing my own,its even worse with radius server service providers,they charge much money monthily.would you be having amuch cheaper option? thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 2

Related Articles