Omada Controller Cloud Access - disconnected

2024-03-31 02:44:16
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.80

What is happening to my cloud access that been disconnected from yesterday. I also try to log in using the web browser and it failed. I am using starlink Gen2 from last year, and just from yesterday this happens no access to the controller even the TP-Link Deco Mesh system affected and not connected to the internet. Can someone please help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Controller Cloud Access - disconnected
2024-04-01 06:56:05

bwaubwau wrote

What is happening to my cloud access that been disconnected from yesterday. I also try to log in using the web browser and it failed. I am using starlink Gen2 from last year, and just from yesterday this happens no access to the controller even the TP-Link Deco Mesh system affected and not connected to the internet. Can someone please help?

Hi@bwaubwau 

What do you mean you failed to log in using the browser? Are you still able to local access to the controller? If yes, please try to check the logs to find relevant information. And try to disable and re-enable the cloud access.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options